Mild conditions took over Friday as a southwesterly flow pushed our high temperatures into the upper 50s and lower 60s this afternoon.
The tranquil weather will continue overnight as high pressure remains in control giving us mainly clear skies with lows in the mid to upper 20s.
Tonight: Mainly clear and chilly. Low: 27
Saturday: Mostly sunny and nice. High: 55 Low: 34
Another very nice day is in store for our area on Saturday with highs hitting the middle 50s under mostly sunny skies.
Temperatures are expected to climb into the lower and middle 60s on Sunday with a mix of sun and clouds over head.
There is a slight chance for a shower to pop up in a few places later in the day and at night on Sunday, but it will be pretty spotty and most of the time may stay dry.
- - Casey writes letter to MLB to protect Majestic jobs
- - Lehigh County take back day nets 670 lbs. of expired, unused drugs
- - 2 teens beaten during massive fight near Dieruff High School
- - New York man allegedly tells police powdery substance was soap, not cocaine
- - Tim Kaine visiting Allentown Wednesday
- - East Greenville Borough plan to separate from Upper Perks Police Department stands
- - Souderton teacher's brush with stardom
- - Reading, Pottstown designate trick-or-treat safe spots
- - Prince Albert II surveys his purchase: Grace Kelly's home
- - Pennsylvania Turnpike extension reopens hours after crash