Mild conditions took over Friday as a southwesterly flow pushed our high temperatures into the upper 50s and lower 60s this afternoon.
The tranquil weather will continue overnight as high pressure remains in control giving us mainly clear skies with lows in the mid to upper 20s.
Tonight: Mainly clear and chilly. Low: 27
Saturday: Mostly sunny and nice. High: 55 Low: 34
Another very nice day is in store for our area on Saturday with highs hitting the middle 50s under mostly sunny skies.
Temperatures are expected to climb into the lower and middle 60s on Sunday with a mix of sun and clouds over head.
There is a slight chance for a shower to pop up in a few places later in the day and at night on Sunday, but it will be pretty spotty and most of the time may stay dry.
- - Mummers seek inclusive tone after racially sensitive display
- - 2 people in stable condition after Norristown shooting
- - Philadelphia to keep 'AMOR,' the bilingual 'LOVE' sculpture
- - Mom charged over 2-year-old's death; investigation continues
- - Authorities ask for help in 1993 murder; $10,000 reward still available
- - Two people injured in Sunday morning crash in West Penn Township
- - Driver freed by rescuers in Schuylkill County crash
- - Father dies in I-80 crash that killed 2 children, box truck driver
- - Hazleton police chase ends with motorcycle crashing into school van
- - Local farm providing 'Trees for Troops'