Today: Clouds and sunshine with a shower or thunderstorm in spots, mainly this afternoon. High: 85
Tonight: Mostly cloudy with a shower or thunderstorm around. Low: 69
Sunday: A couple of showers and a heavy thunderstorm; more humid with clouds and sun. High: 87 Low: 69
Today will start out with plenty of sunshine and comfortable conditions, but as the day rolls on look for the cloud cover and humidity levels to gradually increase once again. A shower or thunderstorm may sneak into parts of the viewing area throughout the day today, but most of the activity to hold off until after sunset. Highs this afternoon will top out in the middle 80s.
Sunday will feature a mix of clouds and sunshine along with more humid conditions and high temperatures in the middle 80s. Along with that, spotty showers and thunderstorms will once again be possible at any time during the second half of the weekend.
With that said, most of this weekend will be dry so please don't cancel your plans, because some locations may see very little if anything during the daylight hours (i.e. most of the rain may come overnight tonight and Sunday into Monday).
- - Human rights activist tortured in Pakistan shares struggle through art
- - LVHN to move 500 employees to downtown Allentown
- - Conservation Fund hopes to buy 3,300 acres of land in Lehigh, Northampton counties
- - New Allentown police chief says focus will be community engagement
- - Police: Man passed out on heroin in McDonald's bathroom
|Record||86°F April 24, 1960||29°F April 24, 1930|