The coastal storm will continue to affect the area causing cloudy skies in southern counties and some possible sun in our northern counties.
There still may be some spots that have minor flooding, so please be careful when traveling around the area.
Saturday: Clouds with some sun; northern half of our area will see more sun mixing in with clouds with drier air punching down from the north (due to high pressure building down from the north). Southern counties may have lingering clouds (with some sun mixing in). High: 68
The damp conditions will stick around into Saturday morning with a bit of rain or drizzle possible for awhile before we gradually dry out for the rest of the day.
Look for mostly cloudy skies on Saturday with high temperatures topping out in the middle to upper 60s.
Sunday: Clouds with some breaks of sun High: 67 Low: 48
Sunday will feature clouds with some breaks of sun.
Sunday's high temperatures will reach the middle and upper 60s.
- - Judge: Only one Cosby accuser can testify at sex assault trial
- - Too few flushes get legislative candidate thrown off ballot
- - Pete Rose appears on Phillies' wall of fame ballot
- - Philly mayor: $5.7M beverage tax haul doubles projections
- - Sunoco building 2 pipelines, not just 1 across Pennsylvania
- - NPS to close River Rd. in Middle Smithfield to protect migrating amphibians
- - 6 charged in connection with alleged gang slaying
- - Mother charged after concealing death of baby
- - Saylorsburg man faces DUI charge, child was in car
- - Immigration officials detain alleged undocumented immigrants in Poconos