Sharply colder air continues to dip back into our area.
A reinforced shot of cold air will ensure that no truly "spring-like" weather gets into our area over the next 10 days or so.
A few disturbances will swing through the area, each fast moving.
Tuesday morning could be a bit of snow or flurries. A dusting or coating is possible in spots.
Later Tuesday night and Wednesday morning, there is another chance at a coating. One inch is possible.
Need to keep a watchful eye on the Tuesday night/Wednesday morning storm to ensure that it does not phase with the southern branch of the jet stream, resulting in a bigger storm.
As of now, it looks like a coating. One inch is likely.
Flurries are possible on Thursday.
Again, Saturday could see another quick moving period of snow.
- - Upper Perkiomen School District cancels classes due to social media threat
- - Mummers seek inclusive tone after racially sensitive display
- - 2 people in stable condition after Norristown shooting
- - Philadelphia to keep 'AMOR,' the bilingual 'LOVE' sculpture
- - Mom charged over 2-year-old's death; investigation continues
- - Two people injured in Sunday morning crash in West Penn Township
- - Driver freed by rescuers in Schuylkill County crash
- - Father dies in I-80 crash that killed 2 children, box truck driver
- - Hazleton police chase ends with motorcycle crashing into school van
- - Local farm providing 'Trees for Troops'