Sharply colder air continues to dip back into our area.
A reinforced shot of cold air will ensure that no truly "spring-like" weather gets into our area over the next 10 days or so.
A few disturbances will swing through the area, each fast moving.
Tuesday morning could be a bit of snow or flurries. A dusting or coating is possible in spots.
Later Tuesday night and Wednesday morning, there is another chance at a coating. One inch is possible.
Need to keep a watchful eye on the Tuesday night/Wednesday morning storm to ensure that it does not phase with the southern branch of the jet stream, resulting in a bigger storm.
As of now, it looks like a coating. One inch is likely.
Flurries are possible on Thursday.
Again, Saturday could see another quick moving period of snow.
- - Rollover crash reported on I-78 in Lower Saucon
- - SteelStacks partners with Lehigh Valley Grand Prix for inaugural fundraising event
- - 2 women in critical condition after crash near Dorney Park
- - Hanover Township hears Turkey Hill liquor license request
- - Season ends for Lehigh men's lacrosse in Patriot League quarterfinals
|Record||93°F April 26, 1915||30°F April 26, 2001|