Much colder air returned with partly sunny skies and a blustery wind.
High temperatures will hold in the middle 30s with wind chills near 20 degrees Monday afternoon.
A disturbance will swing through the region Tuesday, bringing just a few flurries and light snow, which should leave behind little or no accumulation. High temperatures will reach only the lower 30s.
A stronger disturbance will move through late Tuesday night and Wednesday with some snow at times.
At this point, a large storm develops too far to the east to bring significant accumulation, but a coating to an inch wouldn't be out of the question.
- - Day care owner charged in baby's 2016 death, DA says
- - Two Lehigh Valley high schools earn U.S. News 'bronze medals'
- - Man accused of hitting, killing wife with truck to stand trial
- - Northampton DA to announce findings in baby's 2016 death at day care
- - 5K aims to promote importance of flexibility
|Record||94°F April 25, 1915||27°F April 25, 1956|