Much colder air returned with partly sunny skies and a blustery wind.
High temperatures will hold in the middle 30s with wind chills near 20 degrees Monday afternoon.
A disturbance will swing through the region Tuesday, bringing just a few flurries and light snow, which should leave behind little or no accumulation. High temperatures will reach only the lower 30s.
A stronger disturbance will move through late Tuesday night and Wednesday with some snow at times.
At this point, a large storm develops too far to the east to bring significant accumulation, but a coating to an inch wouldn't be out of the question.
- - Mummers seek inclusive tone after racially sensitive display
- - 2 people in stable condition after Norristown shooting
- - Philadelphia to keep 'AMOR,' the bilingual 'LOVE' sculpture
- - Mom charged over 2-year-old's death; investigation continues
- - Authorities ask for help in 1993 murder; $10,000 reward still available
- - Two people injured in Sunday morning crash in West Penn Township
- - Driver freed by rescuers in Schuylkill County crash
- - Father dies in I-80 crash that killed 2 children, box truck driver
- - Hazleton police chase ends with motorcycle crashing into school van
- - Local farm providing 'Trees for Troops'