Temperatures are not expected to fall too far overnight Friday into Saturday, with lows ending up in the upper 20s and lower 30s under mostly cloudy skies.
A bit of snow or ice will also be possible in spots overnight and early on Saturday, but the precipitation should mainly stay north and west of the Lehigh Valley.
Otherwise, look for mostly cloudy skies on Saturday along with temperatures climbing into the lower and middle 40s.
A good amount of cloud cover will continue to be the dominant feature on Sunday, but a few showers may also pop up at times.
Sunday's high temperatures are expected to reach the middle and upper 40s, which is about 10 degrees above normal.
- - Mummers seek inclusive tone after racially sensitive display
- - 2 people in stable condition after Norristown shooting
- - Philadelphia to keep 'AMOR,' the bilingual 'LOVE' sculpture
- - Mom charged over 2-year-old's death; investigation continues
- - Authorities ask for help in 1993 murder; $10,000 reward still available
- - Two people injured in Sunday morning crash in West Penn Township
- - Driver freed by rescuers in Schuylkill County crash
- - Father dies in I-80 crash that killed 2 children, box truck driver
- - Hazleton police chase ends with motorcycle crashing into school van
- - Local farm providing 'Trees for Troops'