Temperatures are not expected to fall too far overnight Friday into Saturday, with lows ending up in the upper 20s and lower 30s under mostly cloudy skies.
A bit of snow or ice will also be possible in spots overnight and early on Saturday, but the precipitation should mainly stay north and west of the Lehigh Valley.
Otherwise, look for mostly cloudy skies on Saturday along with temperatures climbing into the lower and middle 40s.
A good amount of cloud cover will continue to be the dominant feature on Sunday, but a few showers may also pop up at times.
Sunday's high temperatures are expected to reach the middle and upper 40s, which is about 10 degrees above normal.
- - Lafayette College gets zoning changes needed for new College Hill dorms
- - Bittner's Corner Bridge spurs Lehigh County Commissioner debate
- - Lawyers for Allentown mayor in court for suit over attorney fees
- - Lehigh Valley Charter High School for the Arts lets the 'sunshine in' with its production of HAIR
- - Local lawmakers have mixed reactions to Trump's tax plan
- - Cosby, daughter, lawyer speak out as sex assault trial looms
- - Fitzpatrick, Lowenthal introduce gerrymandering resolution legislation
- - Daughter: Bill Cosby 'is not abusive, violent or a rapist'
- - Mother, son breaking business barriers for those with autism
- - Pottstown School District approves new superintendent
|Record||92°F April 27, 1990||30°F April 27, 1933|