Temperatures are not expected to fall too far overnight Friday into Saturday, with lows ending up in the upper 20s and lower 30s under mostly cloudy skies.
A bit of snow or ice will also be possible in spots overnight and early on Saturday, but the precipitation should mainly stay north and west of the Lehigh Valley.
Otherwise, look for mostly cloudy skies on Saturday along with temperatures climbing into the lower and middle 40s.
A good amount of cloud cover will continue to be the dominant feature on Sunday, but a few showers may also pop up at times.
Sunday's high temperatures are expected to reach the middle and upper 40s, which is about 10 degrees above normal.
- - Judge to defendant: 'I will have you removed from the courtroom'
- - 62-year-old allegedly assaults hospital guard, nurse
- - Police stop van for speeding, find nearly 700 cartons of untaxed cigarettes
- - Police: Man arrested inside charter school high on heroin, speed in December attack
- - Wilson Borough adopts $2M 2017 Budget with tax hike
This may cause some temporary disruption of the cameras in this livestream.