Patchy clouds and chilly conditions will be the big story overnight Thursday into Friday, as temperatures dip into the upper 20s and lower 30s.
A bit more cloud cover will be around the area on Friday, causing our temperatures to hold in the middle 50s for one more day.
A nice warmup is in store for our area this weekend as high temperatures finally return to the 60s with intervals of clouds and sunshine overhead.
As of now, the shower activity we initially thought might affect us on Saturday should remain off to the southeast and well to our north.
The dry weather is expected to continue into the start of the work week, as well.
- - Montgomery County extends hours to receive absentee ballots
- - TMZ: Souderton teacher in running to be Kelly Ripa's co-host
- - East Greenville Borough plan to separate from Upper Perks Police Department stands
- - Souderton teacher's brush with stardom
- - Reading, Pottstown designate trick-or-treat safe spots