It's a damp and cool start to the Memorial Day weekend, but the holiday itself looks to be nice, weather-wise.
In the meantime, wet weather will continue to be an issue overnight with some showers affecting parts of the area. We also expect to see mostly cloudy skies, breezy conditions and temperatures in the middle 40s.
A bit of rain or drizzle will be possible early on Saturday before some drier air starts to filter back into the region, bringing an end to the precipitation. Windy and cool conditions will also dominate on Saturday as temperatures top out in the lower 60s, despite the cloud cover gradually breaking up in the afternoon hours.
We'll see a nice improvement to our weather on Sunday, with sunshine and patchy clouds featured, along with breezy conditions and highs in the middle 60s.
Memorial Day will be a very nice day with a good amount of sunshine and highs in the lower 70s.
- - Judge to defendant: 'I will have you removed from the courtroom'
- - 62-year-old allegedly assaults hospital guard, nurse
- - Police stop van for speeding, find nearly 700 cartons of untaxed cigarettes
- - Police: Man arrested inside charter school high on heroin, speed in December attack
- - Wilson Borough adopts $2M 2017 Budget with tax hike
This may cause some temporary disruption of the cameras in this livestream.