If the moisture in a coastal storm is picked up from the ocean, wouldn't the snow have salt particles in it and melt as it hits the ground?
The salt in the ocean water does not evaporate with the water vapor. It is left behind, so it would not be part of the moisture that is picked up by the coastal storm system.
- - Lawyers for Allentown mayor in court for suit over attorney fees
- - Lehigh Valley Charter High School for the Arts lets the 'sunshine in' with its production of HAIR
- - Local lawmakers have mixed reactions to Trump's tax plan
- - Emmaus High School, Adidas sign 4-year contract
- - 2 women in critical condition after crash near Dorney Park
- - Cosby, daughter, lawyer speak out as sex assault trial looms
- - Fitzpatrick, Lowenthal introduce gerrymandering resolution legislation
- - Daughter: Bill Cosby 'is not abusive, violent or a rapist'
- - Mother, son breaking business barriers for those with autism
- - Pottstown School District approves new superintendent
|Record||92°F April 27, 1990||30°F April 27, 1933|