Much colder air is moving into our region, creating the possibility of a "flash freeze."
Anything left wet could freeze on untreated surfaces and cause slippery conditions. There can also be a bit of snow, which can accumulate a coating to an inch overnight.
High temperatures on Thursday will reach only the middle 20s with wind chills in the single digits to around 10 degrees all day.
- - Police: Allentown man killed by woman driving drunk
- - Mom charged in adopted teen's death was adoption supervisor
- - Delaware Riverkeeper Network, PennDOT clash over bridge replacement plan
- - SUV crashes into pole in Pottstown, causes power outage
- - VIDEO: Hundreds come together to honor Grace Packer
This may cause some temporary disruption of the cameras in this livestream.