Much colder air is moving into our region, creating the possibility of a "flash freeze."
Anything left wet could freeze on untreated surfaces and cause slippery conditions. There can also be a bit of snow, which can accumulate a coating to an inch overnight.
High temperatures on Thursday will reach only the middle 20s with wind chills in the single digits to around 10 degrees all day.
- - Lafayette College gets zoning changes needed for new College Hill dorms
- - Bittner's Corner Bridge spurs Lehigh County Commissioner debate
- - Lawyers for Allentown mayor in court for suit over attorney fees
- - Lehigh Valley Charter High School for the Arts lets the 'sunshine in' with its production of HAIR
- - Local lawmakers have mixed reactions to Trump's tax plan
- - Cosby, daughter, lawyer speak out as sex assault trial looms
- - Fitzpatrick, Lowenthal introduce gerrymandering resolution legislation
- - Daughter: Bill Cosby 'is not abusive, violent or a rapist'
- - Mother, son breaking business barriers for those with autism
- - Pottstown School District approves new superintendent
|Record||92°F April 27, 1990||30°F April 27, 1933|