Much colder air is moving into our region, creating the possibility of a "flash freeze."
Anything left wet could freeze on untreated surfaces and cause slippery conditions. There can also be a bit of snow, which can accumulate a coating to an inch overnight.
High temperatures on Thursday will reach only the middle 20s with wind chills in the single digits to around 10 degrees all day.
- - Mummers seek inclusive tone after racially sensitive display
- - 2 people in stable condition after Norristown shooting
- - Philadelphia to keep 'AMOR,' the bilingual 'LOVE' sculpture
- - Mom charged over 2-year-old's death; investigation continues
- - Authorities ask for help in 1993 murder; $10,000 reward still available
- - Two people injured in Sunday morning crash in West Penn Township
- - Driver freed by rescuers in Schuylkill County crash
- - Father dies in I-80 crash that killed 2 children, box truck driver
- - Hazleton police chase ends with motorcycle crashing into school van
- - Local farm providing 'Trees for Troops'