Much colder air is moving into our region, creating the possibility of a "flash freeze."
Anything left wet could freeze on untreated surfaces and cause slippery conditions. There can also be a bit of snow, which can accumulate a coating to an inch overnight.
High temperatures on Thursday will reach only the middle 20s with wind chills in the single digits to around 10 degrees all day.
- - Judge: Only one Cosby accuser can testify at sex assault trial
- - Too few flushes get legislative candidate thrown off ballot
- - Pete Rose appears on Phillies' wall of fame ballot
- - Philly mayor: $5.7M beverage tax haul doubles projections
- - Sunoco building 2 pipelines, not just 1 across Pennsylvania
- - NPS to close River Rd. in Middle Smithfield to protect migrating amphibians
- - 6 charged in connection with alleged gang slaying
- - Mother charged after concealing death of baby
- - Saylorsburg man faces DUI charge, child was in car
- - Immigration officials detain alleged undocumented immigrants in Poconos