The cooler, less humid air was certainly noticeable Friday.
We're in store for even more sunshine this weekend, but despite the sun, afternoon temperatures will top out on the cool side of average on Saturday.
They highs will bounce back to the low and mid-70s on Sunday, but look for the clouds to increase late in the day.
By Monday morning, we'll see overcast skies and some spotty showers.
Those showers will linger around in spots through the afternoon, but by the evening, everything will clear to the east and we'll once again begin the clearing out process for Tuesday.
- - Young woman tried using 83-year-old's ID to buy iPhones, police said
- - Police standoff ends in Bethlehem; man taken out of home after 5 hours
- - LVPC offers regional industrial development overview
- - Allentown doctor pleads guilty to tax crimes
- - WFMZ's Lauren Kusik dances with the Lehigh Valley stars and wins big
|Record||91°F April 28, 1990||30°F April 28, 1934|