Mother Nature gave us a glimpse of spring this weekend, but winter's chill is far from over.
Clouds will break for some sunshine today along with mild temperatures once again. There can be a brief shower this morning in a few spots as well.
High temperatures will soar to around 60 degrees this afternoon.
Monday: AM shower; clouds break for some sun, mild. High: 60
Tonight: Mostly cloudy with rain arriving late. Low: 47
Tuesday: Rain tapering off in the afternoon; breezy. High: 56 Low: 33
A storm system will bring rain into the region later tonight after midnight.
Rain, which can be heavy at times on Tuesday, will taper off in the afternoon as the storm moves away.
High temperatures will reach the middle 50s on Tuesday afternoon along with breezy conditions.
Wednesday and Thursday will be brisk to windy and chilly with highs holding in the 40s. There can be a rain or snow shower around on Wednesday.
- - Police: Allentown man killed by woman driving drunk
- - Mom charged in adopted teen's death was adoption supervisor
- - Delaware Riverkeeper Network, PennDOT clash over bridge replacement plan
- - SUV crashes into pole in Pottstown, causes power outage
- - VIDEO: Hundreds come together to honor Grace Packer
This may cause some temporary disruption of the cameras in this livestream.