Mother Nature gave us a glimpse of spring this weekend, but winter's chill is far from over.
Clouds will break for some sunshine today along with mild temperatures once again. There can be a brief shower this morning in a few spots as well.
High temperatures will soar to around 60 degrees this afternoon.
Monday: AM shower; clouds break for some sun, mild. High: 60
Tonight: Mostly cloudy with rain arriving late. Low: 47
Tuesday: Rain tapering off in the afternoon; breezy. High: 56 Low: 33
A storm system will bring rain into the region later tonight after midnight.
Rain, which can be heavy at times on Tuesday, will taper off in the afternoon as the storm moves away.
High temperatures will reach the middle 50s on Tuesday afternoon along with breezy conditions.
Wednesday and Thursday will be brisk to windy and chilly with highs holding in the 40s. There can be a rain or snow shower around on Wednesday.
- - Tractor trailer catches fire at Rt. 22 and Schoenersville Rd. in Bethlehem
- - Allentown police arrest 3 for passing fake checks
- - U-Haul truck crashes into pole along S. Pike Avenue in Salisbury Twp.
- - Lafayette College gets zoning changes needed for new College Hill dorms
- - Bittner's Corner Bridge spurs Lehigh County Commissioner debate
|Record||92°F April 27, 1990||30°F April 27, 1933|