High temperatures extended into the low 60s on Wednesday with a decent amount of blue sky and sunshine around.
However, it was rather breezy, which made it feel cooler at times.
Today we'll hang onto the sunshine and blue sky and lose some of the wind as temperatures climb even farther into the 60s.
Overnight the clouds will increase as the next cold front approaches from the northwest.
More clouds will help to keep overnight lows mild, which means mid and upper 40s.
By daybreak on Friday, a few showers might break out across the viewing area. Those showers will take their good old time getting through our viewing area though.
Therefore the threat for a shower will remain with us throughout the day on Friday and into Friday night before the sluggish front finally moves off to the south and east.
Highs on Friday will end up in the mid 60s even with mainly cloudy skies and rain in the area.
After the front slides off to the east on Saturday look for the skies to clear for sunshine and highs to approach 70 degrees.
Today: Mostly sunny and nice with a gentle breeze this afternoon. High: 69
Tonight: Increasing clouds, followed by a spotty shower late. Low: 47
Tomorrow: Mainly cloudy with a couple of showers around. High: 65 Low: 45
- - Lawyers for Allentown mayor in court for suit over attorney fees
- - Lehigh Valley Charter High School for the Arts lets the 'sunshine in' with its production of HAIR
- - Local lawmakers have mixed reactions to Trump's tax plan
- - Emmaus High School, Adidas sign 4-year contract
- - 2 women in critical condition after crash near Dorney Park
- - Cosby, daughter, lawyer speak out as sex assault trial looms
- - Fitzpatrick, Lowenthal introduce gerrymandering resolution legislation
- - Daughter: Bill Cosby 'is not abusive, violent or a rapist'
- - Mother, son breaking business barriers for those with autism
- - Pottstown School District approves new superintendent
|Record||92°F April 27, 1990||30°F April 27, 1933|