*Frost advisory in effect for most of the area until 9 a.m. this morning*
Today: Mostly sunny and nice. High: 65
Tonight: Clear for a while early, then increasing clouds late. Low: 40
Wednesday: Patchy morning fog; otherwise, clouds will break for some sunshine. High: 66 Low: 48
This morning is the coldest morning we've had since the spring in mid April with even some areas of frost! After this cold start temperatures will quickly return to normal and reach the mid 60s. Skies today will be mostly sunny with very little wind.
Tonight will not be as cold with lows around 40 degrees.
Tomorrow is another seasonable day with patchy fog and clouds in the morning breaking for sun in the afternoon.
By Thursday temperatures warm to just about 70 degrees but with more clouds and a chance for a shower in spots during the afternoon and evening as the next, moisture-starved, cold front approaches.
Friday, the front is through the area so skies will turn out mostly sunny heading into the weekend.
It will be breezy on Friday, before settling down on Saturday. Friday and Saturday will be cooler in the low 60s.
Sunday will reach the upper 60s.
Our next round of cold mornings in the 30s look to be over the weekend.
- - Eagleville Hospital hopes program will curb addiction
- - Montgomery County 911 callers may get busy signal
- - Richard Curtis returns to 'Live with Kelly' on Nov. 7
- - Amtrak to pay $265 million for deadly crash in Philadelphia
- - Arts Around Town: High sea adventure at Muhlenberg with 'Pirates of Penzance'