Today: Mostly sunny and nice. High: 65
Tonight: Clear for a while early, then increasing clouds late. Low: 40
Wednesday: Patchy morning fog; otherwise, clouds will break for some sunshine. High: 66 Low: 48
After the coldest start we've had since spring in mid April, temperatures quickly warm this afternoon and return to normal to reach the mid 60s. It's a mostly sunny afternoon with very little wind.
Tonight will not be as cold with lows around 40 degrees.
Tomorrow is another seasonable day with patchy fog and clouds in the morning breaking for sun in the afternoon.
By Thursday temperatures warm to just about 70 degrees but with more clouds and a chance for a shower in spots during the afternoon and evening as the next, moisture-starved, cold front approaches.
Friday, the front is through the area so skies will turn out mostly sunny heading into the weekend.
It will be breezy on Friday before settling down on Saturday. Friday and Saturday will be cooler in the low 60s.
Sunday will reach the upper 60s.
Our next round of cold mornings in the 30s look to be over the weekend.
- - Colonial Regional, Bath could negotiate contracted services pact
- - Panthers and Lions to square off for District 11-2A championship
- - Parkland and Easton set up championship rematch in girl's lacrosse
- - Going the distance: Local couple celebrates 2,700 rides on Dorney's "Steel Force"
- - Rehearsal underway for 2017 Freddy's
|Record||95°F May 23, 1925||37°F May 23, 2002|