Today: Clouds giving way to some sun. High: 68
Tonight: Partly cloudy. Low: 48
Thursday: Clouds and some sun with a shower in spots in the afternoon. High: 68 Low: 41
Going through this afternoon, the clouds will be giving way to sunshine. Areas east and southeast of the Lehigh Valley will stay cloudier longer than locations to the west. High temperatures this afternoon will top out in the upper 60s for most. Partly cloudy skies are expected tonight so temperatures are only dropping to the upper 40s.
Thursday holds mostly cloudy skies with a shower in spots as the next cold front approaches from the west. Showers from this cold front will be around during the afternoon. Rainfall amounts will generally be less than .10". High temperatures on Thursday will be similar in the upper 60s.
Sunnier skies and cooler temperatures will develop for Friday and stick around into the weekend. And once again some spots may start with frost over the weekend. And moving into early next week, temperatures are on the rise into the 70s but with more clouds and showers.
- - Bangor tabs Tom Toth as head football coach
- - Economist presents 2017 economic outlook at Lehigh Valley Chamber event
- - Lehigh Valley communities preparing for medical marijuana
- - Emmaus postal worker attacks boss with steak knife, police say
- - DA meets with Forks Twp. police on officer-involved shooting