Today: Clouds giving way to some sun. High: 68
Tonight: Partly cloudy. Low: 48
Thursday: Clouds and some sun with a shower in spots in the afternoon. High: 68 Low: 41
Going through this afternoon, the clouds will be giving way to sunshine. Areas east and southeast of the Lehigh Valley will stay cloudier longer than locations to the west. High temperatures this afternoon will top out in the upper 60s for most. Partly cloudy skies are expected tonight so temperatures are only dropping to the upper 40s.
Thursday holds mostly cloudy skies with a shower in spots as the next cold front approaches from the west. Showers from this cold front will be around during the afternoon. Rainfall amounts will generally be less than .10". High temperatures on Thursday will be similar in the upper 60s.
Sunnier skies and cooler temperatures will develop for Friday and stick around into the weekend. And once again some spots may start with frost over the weekend. And moving into early next week, temperatures are on the rise into the 70s but with more clouds and showers.
- - Car with flat tire hit by tractor trailer; 2 women killed
- - Two people injured in Sunday morning crash in West Penn Township
- - Driver freed by rescuers in Schuylkill County crash
- - Father dies in I-80 crash that killed 2 children, box truck driver
- - Hazleton police chase ends with motorcycle crashing into school van