Today: Patchy morning fog; otherwise, clouds giving way to some sun. High: 68
Tonight: Partly cloudy. Low: 48
Thursday: Clouds and some sun with a shower in spots in the afternoon. High: 72 Low: 43
This morning is starting off rather cloudy with patchy fog, but these clouds will be breaking up for some sunshine, dependent on your location. Areas east and southeast of the Lehigh Valley will stay cloudier longer this morning than locations to the west.
As for daytime highs, look for those to top out in the upper 60s for most. Partly cloudy skies are expected tonight, so temperatures are only dropping to the upper 40s.
Thursday holds mostly cloudy skies with a shower in spot as the next cold front approaches from the west. Showers from this cold front will be around during the afternoon. Rainfall amounts will generally be less than .10". High temperatures on Thursday will be mild, near 70 degrees.
Sunnier skies and cooler temperatures will develop for Friday and stick around into the weekend. And once again some spots may start with frost over the weekend.
And moving into early next week, temperatures are on the rise into the 70s.
- - Authorities ask for help in 1993 murder; $10,000 reward still available
- - Police plan update on probe of package explosion
- - Philadelphia OKs targeted recount, rejects software analysis
- - Judge blocks precinct recounts in Montgomery County
- - Trump alma mater gives sanctuary to students in US illegally