Today: Warmer with clouds and sunny breaks (a shower in one or two spots). High: 79
Tonight: Mainly clear and mild. Areas of fog late, especially in the valleys. Low: 56
Tuesday: Morning fog will burn off to plenty of sunshine; very warm with record challenging warmth. High: 84 Low: 62
An unusually warm day is expected as high temperatures come close to 80 degrees today. However, there will be more clouds with sunny breaks. By tonight the skies will clear and some fog may settle in through tomorrow morning, especially in valley locations. Temperatures will stay mild in the mid 50s.
Even warmer air will move in for tomorrow and Wednesday when we likely challenge record highs in the lower to mid 80s with mostly sunny skies! The record tomorrow for ABE is 81 set back in 1963 and for RDG is 85 set back in 1908. The record Wednesday for ABE is 82 set back in 1963 and for RDG is 84 set back in 1963.
By the end of the week, the pattern will change by bringing in more clouds with a few showers or a little rain. Temperatures will also slowly return back to normal, in the low to mid 60s.
- - Colonial Regional, Bath could negotiate contracted services pact
- - Panthers and Lions to square off for District 11-2A championship
- - Parkland and Easton set up championship rematch in girl's lacrosse
- - Going the distance: Local couple celebrates 2,700 rides on Dorney's "Steel Force"
- - Rehearsal underway for 2017 Freddy's
|Record||95°F May 23, 1925||37°F May 23, 2002|