A frigid night is on tap with temperatures dipping to zero and wind chills below zero overnight Tuesday into Wednesday.
Wednesday will be dry, as well, with sunshine followed by increasing clouds. Temperatures will top out in the middle 20s.
A storm coming up the eastern seaboard will deliver snow from late Wednesday night through Thursday. This will be a disruptive snowstorm, which will bring the area a general accumulation of six to 12 inches of snow, with locally higher amounts possible.
- - Northampton County Executive releases statement on Sara Packer investigation
- - Southern Lehigh boys looking to carry success into postseason
- - Phoebe Ministries eliminates 90 positions
- - Judge to defendant: 'I will have you removed from the courtroom'
- - 62-year-old allegedly assaults hospital guard, nurse
This may cause some temporary disruption of the cameras in this livestream.