Freezing rain Monday morning will make for a tricky commute, but it won't last.
The freezing rain will last through mid-morning, which will make untreated surfaces very slippery this morning, so use caution as you head out.
Any freezing rain will change to plain rain by mid-morning as milder air moves into the region.
Afternoon high temperatures will top out in the middle 40s. Overnight lows will be around 34.
Tuesday will feature partly sunny skies along with windy conditions and afternoon highs in the lower 40s.
Another storm system to our south could bring a period of snow Wednesday night.
- - Tractor trailer catches fire at Rt. 22 and Schoenersville Rd. in Bethlehem
- - Allentown police arrest 3 for passing fake checks
- - U-Haul truck crashes into pole along S. Pike Avenue in Salisbury Twp.
- - Lafayette College gets zoning changes needed for new College Hill dorms
- - Bittner's Corner Bridge spurs Lehigh County Commissioner debate
|Record||92°F April 27, 1990||30°F April 27, 1933|