Freezing rain Monday morning will make for a tricky commute, but it won't last.
The freezing rain will last through mid-morning, which will make untreated surfaces very slippery this morning, so use caution as you head out.
Any freezing rain will change to plain rain by mid-morning as milder air moves into the region.
Afternoon high temperatures will top out in the middle 40s. Overnight lows will be around 34.
Tuesday will feature partly sunny skies along with windy conditions and afternoon highs in the lower 40s.
Another storm system to our south could bring a period of snow Wednesday night.
- - Two people injured in Sunday morning crash in West Penn Township
- - Driver freed by rescuers in Schuylkill County crash
- - Father dies in I-80 crash that killed 2 children, box truck driver
- - Hazleton police chase ends with motorcycle crashing into school van
- - Local farm providing 'Trees for Troops'