Welcome to summer!
Building warmth and humidity will be the trend for the weekend and into next week.
Our weather should remain dry Saturday. It will be a warm day with mostly sunny skies and afternoon high temperatures reaching the middle 80s.
Sunday into next week, we'll see high temperatures soaring well into the 80s to near 90 degrees.
There can be a pop-up thunderstorm on Sunday afternoon or evening, especially in the Poconos.
Some unsettled weather will continue into next week with scattered thunderstorms.
- - Kelly Services to hold job fair in Allentown, looking to fill 300+ warehouse positions at XPO
- - Palmer police looking for 2 men accused of stealing $300 worth of razors from Giant
- - Northampton teen leads police on 30-minute chase
- - Colonial Regional, Bath could negotiate contracted services pact
- - Panthers and Lions to square off for District 11-2A championship
|Record||95°F May 23, 1925||37°F May 23, 2002|