Welcome to summer!
Building warmth and humidity will be the trend for the weekend and into next week.
Our weather should remain dry Saturday. It will be a warm day with mostly sunny skies and afternoon high temperatures reaching the middle 80s.
Sunday into next week, we'll see high temperatures soaring well into the 80s to near 90 degrees.
There can be a pop-up thunderstorm on Sunday afternoon or evening, especially in the Poconos.
Some unsettled weather will continue into next week with scattered thunderstorms.
- - Casey writes letter to MLB to protect Majestic jobs
- - Lehigh County take back day nets 670 lbs. of expired, unused drugs
- - 2 teens beaten during massive fight near Dieruff High School
- - New York man allegedly tells police powdery substance was soap, not cocaine
- - Tim Kaine visiting Allentown Wednesday
- - East Greenville Borough plan to separate from Upper Perks Police Department stands
- - Souderton teacher's brush with stardom
- - Reading, Pottstown designate trick-or-treat safe spots
- - Prince Albert II surveys his purchase: Grace Kelly's home
- - Pennsylvania Turnpike extension reopens hours after crash