Keep the umbrella handy today as a downpour may pop up at any time during the day.
Our warm and humid air mass continues today with more showers and heavy thunderstorms to dodge.
Any shower or thunderstorm can bring downpours that can lead to flooding of streets and highways and poor drainage and low lying areas.
High temperatures will reach the lower 80s.
There will be a couple of more showers and thunderstorm tonight with more heavy rain possible.
A front will finally come through Tuesday morning, ending the shower threat in the morning hours.
Skies should turn partly sunny and it will begin to turn less humid during the afternoon.
Wednesday looks great with mostly sunny skies and highs in the upper 70s with low humidity.
Labor Day: Humid with a few showers/heavy t-storms (downpours). High: 82
Tonight: Humid with a couple of showers/heavy t-storms with some heavy rain. Low: 66
Tuesday: Leftover AM shower; becoming partly sunny and turning less humid. High: 81 Low: 58
- - Schuylkill man to appear in court; accused of leaving 3 young children alone, 1 in 'cage'
- - Stroudsburg church to begin 'organ' transplant
- - PennEast Pipeline would fuel Blue Mountain expansion
- - Bird mites cleared from Lehighton High School
- - Tip from Facebook staff leads to arrest of East Stroudsburg man for child porn
|Record||90°F May 24, 1936||33°F May 24, 1926|