Keep the umbrella handy today as a downpour may pop up at any time during the day.
Our warm and humid air mass continues today with more showers and heavy thunderstorms to dodge.
Any shower or thunderstorm can bring downpours that can lead to flooding of streets and highways and poor drainage and low lying areas.
High temperatures will reach the lower 80s.
There will be a couple of more showers and thunderstorm tonight with more heavy rain possible.
A front will finally come through Tuesday morning, ending the shower threat in the morning hours.
Skies should turn partly sunny and it will begin to turn less humid during the afternoon.
Wednesday looks great with mostly sunny skies and highs in the upper 70s with low humidity.
Labor Day: Humid with a few showers/heavy t-storms (downpours). High: 82
Tonight: Humid with a couple of showers/heavy t-storms with some heavy rain. Low: 66
Tuesday: Leftover AM shower; becoming partly sunny and turning less humid. High: 81 Low: 58
- - Allentown police arrest unwelcome guest outside apartment building
- - Man allegedly tries to head-butt arresting officers, damages patrol car
- - Man tells police he stole mom's money as she slept
- - Allentown man charged in connection with robbery and shooting
- - Allentown hit-and-run victim dies week after incident
- - Police: Nurse recorded videos of naked patients
- - Woman assaulted, robbed and bound in closet for 4 days
- - Support hotline created in Bucks County for first responders
- - Bill Cosby case to stay in Montco, be decided by outside jury
- - Trial date changed for woman accused of shooting, killing ex-husband
- - Child sex abuse trial of former councilman gets underway
- - Reproduction of mural fills void of original in Lehighton
- - East Stroudsburg needs $1.8 million for dam repairs
- - NPS to close River Rd. in Middle Smithfield to protect migrating amphibians
- - 6 charged in connection with alleged gang slaying