Another cool night is in store for our area with low temperatures dipping into the middle 50s under partly cloudy skies.
Saturday looks to be the best day of the Labor Day weekend with partly sunny skies and highs in the lower 80s, but it will also be a bit more humid.
Sunday and Monday will feature clouds and some sun along with humid conditions and highs in the mid to upper 80s.
There will be some scattered showers and thunderstorms both days, especially during the afternoon and evening hour, so be prepared to move indoors if you have any outdoor plans.
- - Montgomery County extends hours to receive absentee ballots
- - TMZ: Souderton teacher in running to be Kelly Ripa's co-host
- - East Greenville Borough plan to separate from Upper Perks Police Department stands
- - Souderton teacher's brush with stardom
- - Reading, Pottstown designate trick-or-treat safe spots