Bouts of heavy rain can cause local flooding Wednesday, so if you can't tell how deep water is, don't try to drive through flooded areas.
The heavy rain even caused minor flooding in some spots.
This is what things looked like around 10:30 .m. in the area of Lehigh Street and Martin Luther King Boulevard in Allentown.
There was also flooding around the same time on MacArthur Road in Whitehall Township, Lehigh County.
- - Human rights activist tortured in Pakistan shares struggle through art
- - LVHN to move 500 employees to downtown Allentown
- - Conservation Fund hopes to buy 3,300 acres of land in Lehigh, Northampton counties
- - New Allentown police chief says focus will be community engagement
- - Police: Man passed out on heroin in McDonald's bathroom
|Record||86°F April 24, 1960||29°F April 24, 1930|