Many parts of our area received one to two inches of rain on what was a very wet Tuesday.
Some lingering rain and drizzle will be around Tuesday evening as temperatures continue to drop into the 40s, 30s and eventually the upper 20s by daybreak Wednesday.
The rain will taper off late and could mix with or briefly change to wet snow. Little or no accumulation is expected.
Cover up or bring in sensitive plants Tuesday night as temperatures will drop below freezing everywhere. A freeze warning will be in effect for Berks County south through Philadelphia from 2 a.m. until 9 a.m. Wednesday.
Temperatures on Wednesday will only recover to around 50 degrees, despite mostly sunny skies and breezy conditions.
- - Upper Perkiomen School District cancels classes due to social media threat
- - Mummers seek inclusive tone after racially sensitive display
- - 2 people in stable condition after Norristown shooting
- - Philadelphia to keep 'AMOR,' the bilingual 'LOVE' sculpture
- - Mom charged over 2-year-old's death; investigation continues
- - Two people injured in Sunday morning crash in West Penn Township
- - Driver freed by rescuers in Schuylkill County crash
- - Father dies in I-80 crash that killed 2 children, box truck driver
- - Hazleton police chase ends with motorcycle crashing into school van
- - Local farm providing 'Trees for Troops'