Many parts of our area received one to two inches of rain on what was a very wet Tuesday.
Some lingering rain and drizzle will be around Tuesday evening as temperatures continue to drop into the 40s, 30s and eventually the upper 20s by daybreak Wednesday.
The rain will taper off late and could mix with or briefly change to wet snow. Little or no accumulation is expected.
Cover up or bring in sensitive plants Tuesday night as temperatures will drop below freezing everywhere. A freeze warning will be in effect for Berks County south through Philadelphia from 2 a.m. until 9 a.m. Wednesday.
Temperatures on Wednesday will only recover to around 50 degrees, despite mostly sunny skies and breezy conditions.
- - 600-year-old tree that witnessed history taken down
- - U.S. District Judge James Knoll Gardner dies at 76
- - Possible lethal batch of heroin leads to 6 overdoses, 1 deadly in Easton
- - Tractor trailer catches fire at Rt. 22 and Schoenersville Rd. in Bethlehem
- - Allentown police arrest 3 for passing fake checks
|Record||92°F April 27, 1990||30°F April 27, 1933|