We will continue to deal with periods of rain and drizzle, as well as a thunderstorm.
Total rainfall of one to two inches is possible. Flooding of poor drainage and low-lying areas, streets and highways and some smaller streams and creeks will occur for some into early Wednesday.
Wednesday will feature a couple showers in the morning followed by some sun in the afternoon. Another shower or thunderstorm is also possible.
Temperatures will top out around 80 degrees.
- - Judge: Only one Cosby accuser can testify at sex assault trial
- - Too few flushes get legislative candidate thrown off ballot
- - Pete Rose appears on Phillies' wall of fame ballot
- - Philly mayor: $5.7M beverage tax haul doubles projections
- - Sunoco building 2 pipelines, not just 1 across Pennsylvania
- - NPS to close River Rd. in Middle Smithfield to protect migrating amphibians
- - 6 charged in connection with alleged gang slaying
- - Mother charged after concealing death of baby
- - Saylorsburg man faces DUI charge, child was in car
- - Immigration officials detain alleged undocumented immigrants in Poconos