We will continue to deal with periods of rain and drizzle, as well as a thunderstorm.
Total rainfall of one to two inches is possible. Flooding of poor drainage and low-lying areas, streets and highways and some smaller streams and creeks will occur for some into early Wednesday.
Wednesday will feature a couple showers in the morning followed by some sun in the afternoon. Another shower or thunderstorm is also possible.
Temperatures will top out around 80 degrees.
- - Man injured in overnight crash on Rt. 512
- - Easton man faces life in prison on drug, gun charges
- - A Clinton presidency would mean renomination of Merrick Garland, CNN analyst tells Moravian College
- - Lower Saucon unveils 2017 preliminary budget with no tax increase
- - Lehigh County Commissioners OK 2017 budget, amendments
- - Montgomery County extends hours to receive absentee ballots
- - TMZ: Souderton teacher in running to be Kelly Ripa's co-host
- - East Greenville Borough plan to separate from Upper Perks Police Department stands
- - Souderton teacher's brush with stardom
- - Reading, Pottstown designate trick-or-treat safe spots