We will continue to deal with periods of rain and drizzle, as well as a thunderstorm.
Total rainfall of one to two inches is possible. Flooding of poor drainage and low-lying areas, streets and highways and some smaller streams and creeks will occur for some into early Wednesday.
Wednesday will feature a couple showers in the morning followed by some sun in the afternoon. Another shower or thunderstorm is also possible.
Temperatures will top out around 80 degrees.
- - Frackville police investigating man's 'suspicious' death
- - 2 people killed in fiery crash on I-81 in Schuylkill County
- - Man charged in Palmerton driveway paving scam
- - Schuylkill man to appear in court; accused of leaving 3 young children alone, 1 in 'cage'
- - Stroudsburg church to begin 'organ' transplant
|Record||90°F May 25, 1991||33°F May 25, 1956|