Watch for a couple more showers and a thunderstorm to move through the area Wednesday afternoon.
Heavy rain overspread the area during the latter part of Wednesday morning's commute.
Any shower or thunderstorm heading our way can produce more heavy rain.
Afternoon temperatures will top out in the upper 60s to around 70 degrees.
There can still be a shower or thunderstorm on Thursday as the storm continues its slow trek up the East Coast over the next couple of days. High temperatures will reach the lower 70s.
Friday's temperature should approach 80 degrees.
- - Authorities order charges dropped against rape suspect
- - Casey writes letter to MLB to protect Majestic jobs
- - Lehigh County take back day nets 670 lbs. of expired, unused drugs
- - 2 teens beaten during massive fight near Dieruff High School
- - New York man allegedly tells police powdery substance was soap, not cocaine
- - East Greenville Borough plan to separate from Upper Perks Police Department stands
- - Souderton teacher's brush with stardom
- - Reading, Pottstown designate trick-or-treat safe spots
- - Prince Albert II surveys his purchase: Grace Kelly's home
- - Pennsylvania Turnpike extension reopens hours after crash