Watch for a couple more showers and a thunderstorm to move through the area Wednesday afternoon.
Heavy rain overspread the area during the latter part of Wednesday morning's commute.
Any shower or thunderstorm heading our way can produce more heavy rain.
Afternoon temperatures will top out in the upper 60s to around 70 degrees.
There can still be a shower or thunderstorm on Thursday as the storm continues its slow trek up the East Coast over the next couple of days. High temperatures will reach the lower 70s.
Friday's temperature should approach 80 degrees.
- - N.Y. trio facing hundreds of charges for fake credit cards
- - Woman allegedly breaks into parents' home, steals jewelry, credit cards
- - Woman allegedly steals identity to secure $18K in student loans
- - Police catch Bangor man prowling with brass knuckles, knife
- - Man injured in overnight crash on Rt. 512
- - St. Luke's Quakertown achieves Trauma Center status
- - Montgomery County extends hours to receive absentee ballots
- - TMZ: Souderton teacher in running to be Kelly Ripa's co-host
- - East Greenville Borough plan to separate from Upper Perks Police Department stands
- - Souderton teacher's brush with stardom