Overnight temperatures will drop to the upper single digits and lower teens before gradually rising once again as we head toward daybreak Saturday.
Partly cloudy skies will dominate across the area overnight, but as another clipper system slides closer to the region, we will see a good amount of cloud cover quickly take over Saturday.
The system will also push some snow into the area by mid-morning on Saturday and then continue on and off through the afternoon and evening hours.
We are not expecting a tremendous amount of snow, but an inch or two, possibly three in the higher elevations, is likely for most locations.
Temperatures will climb into the upper 20s and lower 30s on Saturday, but the wind will make it feel a bit colder at times.
A mix of clouds and sunshine will be featured on Sunday along with a late-day flurry or snow shower. Sunday will also be a brisk and cold day with high temperatures returning to the upper teens and lower 20s.
- - Frackville police investigating man's 'suspicious' death
- - 2 people killed in fiery crash on I-81 in Schuylkill County
- - Man charged in Palmerton driveway paving scam
- - Schuylkill man to appear in court; accused of leaving 3 young children alone, 1 in 'cage'
- - Stroudsburg church to begin 'organ' transplant
|Record||92°F May 26, 2010||39°F May 26, 1956|