Much more humid air is now in place.
A spotty shower or thunderstorm is possible Monday evening, but many areas will remain dry.
Tuesday will also be hot and humid with some sunshine, but there will be a couple of showers and strong to severe thunderstorms during the afternoon and evening.
Any thunderstorm can bring damaging wind gusts and downpours.
High temperatures will once again reach the lower 90s, but it will feel like the middle and upper 90s.
- - NPS to close River Rd. in Middle Smithfield to protect migrating amphibians
- - 6 charged in connection with alleged gang slaying
- - Mother charged after concealing death of baby
- - Saylorsburg man faces DUI charge, child was in car
- - Immigration officials detain alleged undocumented immigrants in Poconos