Much more humid air is now in place.
A spotty shower or thunderstorm is possible Monday evening, but many areas will remain dry.
Tuesday will also be hot and humid with some sunshine, but there will be a couple of showers and strong to severe thunderstorms during the afternoon and evening.
Any thunderstorm can bring damaging wind gusts and downpours.
High temperatures will once again reach the lower 90s, but it will feel like the middle and upper 90s.
- - A Clinton presidency would mean renomination of Merrick Garland, CNN analyst tells Moravian College
- - Lower Saucon unveils 2017 preliminary budget with no tax increase
- - Lehigh County Commissioners OK 2017 budget, amendments
- - Easton loses finance director
- - 69 News, Salvation Army collect 427 coats
- - Montgomery County extends hours to receive absentee ballots
- - TMZ: Souderton teacher in running to be Kelly Ripa's co-host
- - East Greenville Borough plan to separate from Upper Perks Police Department stands
- - Souderton teacher's brush with stardom
- - Reading, Pottstown designate trick-or-treat safe spots