Raindrops are much smaller than we think!
They are actually smaller than a centimeter but the size is also determined on the amount of water the droplet comes in contact with.
Raindrops can range from 1/100 inch (.0254 centimeter) to 1/4 inch (.635 centimeter) in diameter.
- - New Jersey woman, 20, dies after snowboarding accident at Blue Mountain
- - St. Luke's opens new regional breast center in Monroe County
- - Rare Bicentennial coins allegedly stolen from Butler Twp. home
- - 1 killed, 1 seriously injured in crash on Route 309
- - Pocono Mtn. students may avoid making up 6 snow days