The wind moves the clouds.
Depending on how fast the winds are blowing at the level of the clouds will determine how fast the clouds are traveling.
High cirrus clouds are pushed along by the jet stream and can travel at more than 100 mph. Clouds that are part of a thunderstorm usually travel at 30 to 40 mph.
- - Police investigating shots fired at Allentown tattoo shop
- - Easton resident finds drawers disturbed after letting in fake water company employee
- - 69 News and Dorney Park hold 2nd annual food drive Saturday
- - Second amendment rally, voter registration drive held at local schools
- - Students encouraged by National School Walkout Day
- - State police seeking information on jewelry theft in Bucks County
- - 1 injured in Norristown apartment fire
- - Cosby's attorneys attempt to raise doubt about timeframe of assault
- - Funeral draws hundreds for boy, 12, born with half a heart
- - Southwest offers apology, $5K to passengers on damaged jet
- - Coroner identifies woman found dead in Monroe County
- - Police investigate body found in Monroe County
- - 5 Schuylkill County boroughs, townships nominated as Opportunity Zones
- - Air pistol, pocket knife found on Pottsville Area HS student
- - 6 face felony charges in relation to stealing $336K from Pa. agency
|Record||89°F April 21, 1985||28°F April 21, 1956|