The wind moves the clouds.
Depending on how fast the winds are blowing at the level of the clouds will determine how fast the clouds are traveling.
High cirrus clouds are pushed along by the jet stream and can travel at more than 100 mph. Clouds that are part of a thunderstorm usually travel at 30 to 40 mph.
- - Bucks County Curling Club shows 69 News how it's done
- - Ex-student sues boarding school amid grand jury sex probe
- - Montgomery man accused of breaking infant daughter's ribs, fracturing skull
- - Preschool teacher charged with sex assault of 3-year-old
- - Day Without Immigrants protests being held across US