The AccuWeather RealFeel Temperature takes into account the effects of multiple parameters, including air temperature, wind speed, solar intensity, humidity, precipitation intensity/type, elevation and atmospheric pressure.
The RealFeel Temperature can be warmer or colder than the actual temperature depending on the weather conditions.
Wind Chill only takes into account two variables - temperature and wind speed, while the apparent temperature measures only temperature and humidity.
- - Judge: Only one Cosby accuser can testify at sex assault trial
- - Too few flushes get legislative candidate thrown off ballot
- - Pete Rose appears on Phillies' wall of fame ballot
- - Philly mayor: $5.7M beverage tax haul doubles projections
- - Sunoco building 2 pipelines, not just 1 across Pennsylvania
- - NPS to close River Rd. in Middle Smithfield to protect migrating amphibians
- - 6 charged in connection with alleged gang slaying
- - Mother charged after concealing death of baby
- - Saylorsburg man faces DUI charge, child was in car
- - Immigration officials detain alleged undocumented immigrants in Poconos