The AccuWeather RealFeel Temperature takes into account the effects of multiple parameters, including air temperature, wind speed, solar intensity, humidity, precipitation intensity/type, elevation and atmospheric pressure.
The RealFeel Temperature can be warmer or colder than the actual temperature depending on the weather conditions.
Wind Chill only takes into account two variables - temperature and wind speed, while the apparent temperature measures only temperature and humidity.
- - Panthers and Lions to square off for District 11-2A championship
- - Parkland and Easton set up championship rematch in girl's lacrosse
- - Going the distance: Local couple celebrates 2,700 rides on Dorney's "Steel Force"
- - Rehearsal underway for 2017 Freddy's
- - DA criticizes state police investigation of shooting by troopers
|Record||95°F May 23, 1925||37°F May 23, 2002|