Wind is the fastest growing source of electricity around the world.
It's often one of the least expensive forms of renewable power available, some experts say it can sometimes be the cheapest form of any kind of power.
Generating power from the wind leaves no dangerous waste products behind and best of all its supply is unlimited.
- - Pa. Turnpike lanes reopened between Lansdale, Quakertown
- - Crash closes Pa. Turnpike northbound between Lansdale, Quakertown
- - GOP leaders to seek halt to Pennsylvania congressional map
- - Proposed bill allows courts to seize guns from people deemed a threat
- - Second Harvest Food Bank receives $36K donation