Snowfall amounts vary with temperature!
At 32 degrees Fahrenheit the water to snow ratio is equivalent is roughly 1" of rain to 10" of snow.
However, the colder the air, the higher the ratio.
Therefore, at 0 degrees Fahrenheit, 1" of rain can produce as much as 40" of snow!!!!
- - Woman injured in Allentown shooting
- - Volunteers work to beautify downtown Allentown playground
- - Boy with heart condition leads Lehigh Valley Heart Walk
- - Hundreds light up the night at the annual Leukemia and Lymphoma Society walk
- - Lehigh Valley ride honors police officers killed in line of duty
- - Man with arrest warrant for alleged sexual assault of minors seen in Solebury Township
- - More than 600 volunteers pick up litter in Pottstown CARES event
- - Obama visits Philadelphia, touts 'blue wave'
- - Perkasie man facing charges of hindering prosecution, tampering evidence
- - Bucks County offers free flu shots to county residents
- - Police asking for public's help in investigation into fatal Stroud Township crash
- - East Stroudsburg University partners with tribal nation
- - Shawn Christy's mother speaks out on son's capture
- - Boyfriend facing homicide charge in connection with fatal pedestrian crash
- - East Stroudsburg man accused of sexually assaulting 4-year-old
|Record||96°F September 23, 1914||36°F September 23, 1974|