Snowfall amounts vary with temperature!
At 32 degrees Fahrenheit the water to snow ratio is equivalent is roughly 1" of rain to 10" of snow.
However, the colder the air, the higher the ratio.
Therefore, at 0 degrees Fahrenheit, 1" of rain can produce as much as 40" of snow!!!!
- - Police searching for missing man with dementia
- - Pa. Turnpike lanes reopened between Lansdale, Quakertown
- - Crash closes Pa. Turnpike northbound between Lansdale, Quakertown
- - GOP leaders to seek halt to Pennsylvania congressional map
- - Proposed bill allows courts to seize guns from people deemed a threat