Snowfall amounts vary with temperature!
At 32 degrees Fahrenheit the water to snow ratio is equivalent is roughly 1" of rain to 10" of snow.
However, the colder the air, the higher the ratio.
Therefore, at 0 degrees Fahrenheit, 1" of rain can produce as much as 40" of snow!!!!
- - Company president stores hazardous waste, faces charges
- - PHOTOS: Truck's trailer fails to clear railroad overpass
- - Police event makes wish come true for boy battling cancer
- - Smoke detectors donated in honor of boy, 9, who died in East Coventry fire
- - Police need public's help to find alleged QNB bank robber
- - 3, including a 17-year-old boy, charged in pizza delivery shooting
- - Community takes stand against hate speech in Monroe County
- - 58-year-old pizza delivery driver in critical condition
- - Pizza delivery driver shot at East Stroudsburg University
- - Police investigate early-morning shooting at East Stroudsburg University
|Record||66°F December 11, 1911||-2°F December 11, 1958|