Snow that has moved into the area should continue Friday evening and early overnight before quickly tapering off.
Some schools dismissed early Friday, and other organizations have made changes to their schedules. Check our STORMCENTER UPDATE page for all the details.
We expect an inch or two of snow with this system through Friday night, with a few spots picking up three inches. The snow should move out of the area around midnight
Even though we expect light snow amounts, slick travel will develop in time for the evening commute. Areas to the south of the Lehigh Valley may provide for a tougher commute as the snow will arrive sooner in those areas. Drivers should check TRAFFIC ALERTS and LIVE TRAFFIC CAMERAS before they head out for the evening.
There's a winter weather advisory in effect for the southern sections of the viewing area late Friday.
Saturday will feature partly sunny skies and brisk conditions with highs in the middle 20s.18276022
- - Bethlehem amends business privilege tax regulations
- - Easton looks for a new look in its iconic bugler soldier logo
- - LVPC Planners discuss regional development 'weaknesses'
- - Salisbury girls win pigtail round game over Palisades
- - Hidden Figures movie credited with increasing girls' interest in STEM classes