Only 2 feet of water can float a large vehicle or even a bus, therefore you should never drive through flooded roads.
If you come upon water standing on the road turn around and go back the way you came, do not cross over because you don't know exactly how deep the water is.
Furthermore, just 6 inches of rapidly moving flood water can knock a person down and carry them away.
- - Man leads officers on 2-county chase in stolen car, police say
- - Fmr CIA Director reportedly accused Michael Flynn of working to oust Fetullah Gulen
- - Blakeslee woman killed in Hamilton Twp. crash
- - I-80 West reopens after tractor trailer overturns in Monroe Count
- - Main jury picked in trial of barracks shooting suspect
|Record||85°F March 28, 1945||11°F March 28, 1923|