Only 2 feet of water can float a large vehicle or even a bus, therefore you should never drive through flooded roads.
If you come upon water standing on the road turn around and go back the way you came, do not cross over because you don't know exactly how deep the water is.
Furthermore, just 6 inches of rapidly moving flood water can knock a person down and carry them away.
- - Resistance is futile: Man wanted for resisting arrest, resists arrest
- - Bethlehem City Council introduces 2018 budget, Airbnb regulations
- - Phillipsburg council tables bond ordinance, looks at options
- - Lehigh County Commissioners receive five-year financial forecasting model
- - Salisbury Township includes tax hike in proposed 2018 budget