The showers, possibly with a few rumbles of thunder, will continue at times Friday night with a steadier rain developing in areas located south and east of the Lehigh Valley closer to daybreak.
Overnight low temperatures will only fall into the mid-60s and with dew points mirroring or just slightly below the air temperatures, it's going to be fairly humid.
Saturday will start out with the aforementioned steadier rain south and east and some showers and thunderstorms for the rest of us.
Aside from a stray shower here and there, much of the afternoon and evening on Saturday will feature more clouds than sunshine with a shower or two and a thunderstorm.
Aside from the rain, you can expect humid conditions with highs near 80 degrees for the second half of the weekend.
- - Bucks County woman charged in crash that killed grandmother and grandchild
- - Backpack containing school supplies mistaken for suspicious package at Allentown Federal Courthouse
- - Auto Mania kicks off at Allentown Fairgrounds
- - Forks residents decry potential zoning change
- - Tommy Joseph reflects on time studying Ryan Howard
This may cause some temporary disruption of the cameras in this livestream.