Today: Partly sunny and more humid. High: 82
Tonight: Partly cloudy and humid. Low: 67
Sunday: Humid with times of clouds and sunshine; a shower or thunderstorm around in the afternoon. High: 86 Low: 68
Today will be the best day of the Labor Day holiday weekend with partly sunny skies and highs in the lower 80s, but it will also be a bit more humid than it has been recently. Tonight will also be warmer and more humid under partly cloudy skies, so the great sleeping weather we've had the past couple nights will escape us for now.
Sunday and Monday will feature clouds and some sun along with humid conditions and highs in the mid to upper 80s. There will be some scattered showers and thunderstorms both days (especially during the afternoon and evening hour), so be prepared to move indoors or grab some cover if you have any outdoor plans.
The good news is that they're scattered and neither days will be washouts. In fact, most of the time it should be dry.
- - A Clinton presidency would mean renomination of Merrick Garland, CNN analyst tells Moravian College
- - Lower Saucon unveils 2017 preliminary budget with no tax increase
- - Lehigh County Commissioners OK 2017 budget, amendments
- - Easton loses finance director
- - 69 News, Salvation Army collect 427 coats
- - Montgomery County extends hours to receive absentee ballots
- - TMZ: Souderton teacher in running to be Kelly Ripa's co-host
- - East Greenville Borough plan to separate from Upper Perks Police Department stands
- - Souderton teacher's brush with stardom
- - Reading, Pottstown designate trick-or-treat safe spots