Today: Partly sunny and more humid. High: 82
Tonight: Partly cloudy and humid. Low: 67
Sunday: Humid with times of clouds and sunshine; a shower or thunderstorm around in the afternoon. High: 86 Low: 68
Today will be the best day of the Labor Day holiday weekend with partly sunny skies and highs in the lower 80s, but it will also be a bit more humid than it has been recently. Tonight will also be warmer and more humid under partly cloudy skies, so the great sleeping weather we've had the past couple nights will escape us for now.
Sunday and Monday will feature clouds and some sun along with humid conditions and highs in the mid to upper 80s. There will be some scattered showers and thunderstorms both days (especially during the afternoon and evening hour), so be prepared to move indoors or grab some cover if you have any outdoor plans.
The good news is that they're scattered and neither days will be washouts. In fact, most of the time it should be dry.
- - Students learn emergency preparedness at Easton's Cheston Elementary
- - LCCC to offer STEM classes for youth this summer
- - BUSH to rock Sands Event Center this summer
- - Easton's Common Space Kitchen gives food entrepreneurs a launching point
- - LIVE original lineup to perform at Musikfest this summer
- - Cosby 'holding up' as jury pick gets underway
- - Small plane crashes in Pennsylvania field, pilot not hurt
- - Man indicted in double stabbing that left ex-girlfriend dead, Bucks man injured
- - Police arrest man accused of shooting vehicle with shotgun in Richland Walmart parking lot
- - Police arrest man accused of shooting vehicle with shotgun
|Record||95°F May 22, 1941||33°F May 22, 2002|