Hundreds of thousands of homes in southeastern Pennsylvania remain without power due to Wednesday's storm.
Nearly 97,000 PECO customers in Bucks County, more than 122,000 in Chester County and almost 128,000 in Montgomery County are without electricity.
In Berks County, fewer than 1,000 Met-Ed customers are also out. The utility said that 90 percent of them should have electricity restored by 6 p.m. Friday.
"We're not accustomed to being without power. I'm a little frustrated because I see that everything is thawing out in my freezer," said John Liptock.
Utility officials said it could take days in some cases to fully restore power.
- - 2 people in stable condition after Norristown shooting
- - Philadelphia to keep 'AMOR,' the bilingual 'LOVE' sculpture
- - Mom charged over 2-year-old's death; investigation continues
- - Authorities ask for help in 1993 murder; $10,000 reward still available
- - Police plan update on probe of package explosion