Arthur weakens to tropical storm
Hurricane Arthur made landfall in North Carolina late on July 3, but it did not dawdle over the coastline to vandalize neighborhoods for long. By Friday morning, it had weakened to a Category 1 and was downgraded to a tropical storm on Saturday.
Berks County Area
- 'Get carded' at Reading Public Library in September
- Penske employees donate supplies to Reading schools
- Kerry in Philadelphia: Iran deal 'will get the job done'
- NE Extension redesign clouds proposed Milford development
Poconos & Coal Region
- Human waste spill closes Route 443 in Schuylkill County
- Enrollment at East Stroudsburg University increases for 2nd consecutive year