LANta bus services are back in operation after being temporarily shut down Wednesday morning due to icy conditions caused by freezing rain.
Service was restored 11:45 a.m., LANta officials said.
Buses will resume service as close as possible to where they would be at 11:45 a.m. according to the route schedules.
- - Panthers and Lions to square off for District 11-2A championship
- - Parkland and Easton set up championship rematch in girl's lacrosse
- - Going the distance: Local couple celebrates 2,700 rides on Dorney's "Steel Force"
- - Rehearsal underway for 2017 Freddy's
- - DA criticizes state police investigation of shooting by troopers
|Record||95°F May 23, 1925||37°F May 23, 2002|