Today: Increasing cloudiness. High: 46
Tonight: Cloudy with some snow arriving late (minor accum. by daybreak). Low: 33
Monday: Breezy and cold with some snow; accumulating 2-4" for most places with 1-3" to the southeast (see map at wfmz.com). High: 35
High temperatures are expected to reach in the middle 40s again today, but with less wind around the area it will feel a little better than what we saw on Saturday. Look for the clouds to gradually increase and thicken today as our next storm system pushes closer to the region.
Some snow will start to overspread the area from southwest to northeast late tonight and then continue for much of the day on Monday. This will mainly be a snow event for our area, but a bit of rain could mix in at times as well (especially southeast of the Lehigh Valley).
Accumulation amounts will end up around 2-4" for a good portion of the area with 1-3" in our southeastern locations (see map at wfmz.com). Watch for slick conditions to develop on area roadways overnight and on Monday.
The snow should start to taper off by Monday evening as the storm quickly pulls away from the area. Tuesday looks dry with intervals of clouds and sunshine and highs in the lower 40s.
- - Lawyers for Allentown mayor in court for suit over attorney fees
- - Lehigh Valley Charter High School for the Arts lets the 'sunshine in' with its production of HAIR
- - Local lawmakers have mixed reactions to Trump's tax plan
- - Emmaus High School, Adidas sign 4-year contract
- - 2 women in critical condition after crash near Dorney Park
- - Cosby, daughter, lawyer speak out as sex assault trial looms
- - Fitzpatrick, Lowenthal introduce gerrymandering resolution legislation
- - Daughter: Bill Cosby 'is not abusive, violent or a rapist'
- - Mother, son breaking business barriers for those with autism
- - Pottstown School District approves new superintendent
|Record||92°F April 27, 1990||30°F April 27, 1933|