Look for some rain and drizzle to break out Monday evening with only a few hundredths of an inch likely through Monday night.
Tuesday will be breezy and chilly with temperatures topping out in the upper 40s along with occasional rain and drizzle.
The heaviest rain will occur overnight Tuesday, Wednesday and Wednesday night with several inches likely through Thursday morning.
Many locations will see more than two inches of rain with the potential of four or five inches in some areas. Flooding is likely Wednesday and Wednesday night.
- - Allentown police arrest unwelcome guest outside apartment building
- - Man allegedly tries to head-butt arresting officers, damages patrol car
- - Man tells police he stole mom's money as she slept
- - Allentown man charged in connection with robbery and shooting
- - Allentown hit-and-run victim dies week after incident
- - Police: Nurse recorded videos of naked patients
- - Woman assaulted, robbed and bound in closet for 4 days
- - Support hotline created in Bucks County for first responders
- - Bill Cosby case to stay in Montco, be decided by outside jury
- - Trial date changed for woman accused of shooting, killing ex-husband
- - Child sex abuse trial of former councilman gets underway
- - Reproduction of mural fills void of original in Lehighton
- - East Stroudsburg needs $1.8 million for dam repairs
- - NPS to close River Rd. in Middle Smithfield to protect migrating amphibians
- - 6 charged in connection with alleged gang slaying