Look for some rain and drizzle to break out Monday evening with only a few hundredths of an inch likely through Monday night.
Tuesday will be breezy and chilly with temperatures topping out in the upper 40s along with occasional rain and drizzle.
The heaviest rain will occur overnight Tuesday, Wednesday and Wednesday night with several inches likely through Thursday morning.
Many locations will see more than two inches of rain with the potential of four or five inches in some areas. Flooding is likely Wednesday and Wednesday night.
- - Frackville police investigating man's 'suspicious' death
- - 2 people killed in fiery crash on I-81 in Schuylkill County
- - Man charged in Palmerton driveway paving scam
- - Schuylkill man to appear in court; accused of leaving 3 young children alone, 1 in 'cage'
- - Stroudsburg church to begin 'organ' transplant
|Record||90°F May 25, 1991||33°F May 25, 1956|