Look for some rain and drizzle to break out Monday evening with only a few hundredths of an inch likely through Monday night.
Tuesday will be breezy and chilly with temperatures topping out in the upper 40s along with occasional rain and drizzle.
The heaviest rain will occur overnight Tuesday, Wednesday and Wednesday night with several inches likely through Thursday morning.
Many locations will see more than two inches of rain with the potential of four or five inches in some areas. Flooding is likely Wednesday and Wednesday night.
- - Montgomery County extends hours to receive absentee ballots
- - TMZ: Souderton teacher in running to be Kelly Ripa's co-host
- - East Greenville Borough plan to separate from Upper Perks Police Department stands
- - Souderton teacher's brush with stardom
- - Reading, Pottstown designate trick-or-treat safe spots