After a soaking rain, drier air will continue to move into our area overnight Monday into Tuesday.
Tuesday will be brisk and colder with times of clouds and sun and afternoon high temperatures in the middle 30s.
A few snow showers or flurries could be around during the afternoon and evening Tuesday, possibly resulting in a quick dusting or coating of snow in some locations.
Christmas Day will feature sunshine and patchy clouds with afternoon high temperatures in the upper 20s.
- - Lehigh Valley opens weekend with 5-3 setback at Springfield
- - District 11 Wrestling: AAA and AA quarterfinal recap
- - Becahi, Salisbury boys advance to District 11 semifinals
- - Allentown's Police Athletic League keeping kids on the right track
- - Safe travels, Ed: A new generation honors the Greatest
- - NPS to close River Rd. in Middle Smithfield to protect migrating amphibians
- - 6 charged in connection with alleged gang slaying
- - Mother charged after concealing death of baby
- - Saylorsburg man faces DUI charge, child was in car
- - Immigration officials detain alleged undocumented immigrants in Poconos