After a soaking rain, drier air will continue to move into our area overnight Monday into Tuesday.
Tuesday will be brisk and colder with times of clouds and sun and afternoon high temperatures in the middle 30s.
A few snow showers or flurries could be around during the afternoon and evening Tuesday, possibly resulting in a quick dusting or coating of snow in some locations.
Christmas Day will feature sunshine and patchy clouds with afternoon high temperatures in the upper 20s.
- - Police: Upper Saucon man shoots nephew, chases him on golf cart
- - Coroner identifies body found under Linden Street Bridge
- - Buckeye Tavern reopens 2 years after devastating fire
- - Pharmacy owner shot in Whitehall robbery listed in stable condition
- - Students learn emergency preparedness at Easton's Cheston Elementary
|Record||96°F May 22, 1941||33°F May 22, 2002|