Today: Partly sunny with a chillier wind. High: 45
Tonight: Generally clear skies. Low: 26
Monday: Partly sunny, breezy and mild. High: 51 Low: 37
It will be pretty quiet across eastern Pennsylvania and western New Jersey through late Monday night. Today the region will experience plenty of sunshine as temperatures hover in the low and mid 40s throughout the day.
The wind out of the northwest may make temperatures feel colder than that at times, but it will still be a mild day for mid January. Monday will be even milder as highs top out near 50 degrees.
Sunnier skies earlier in the day on Monday will fade as the clouds increase during the afternoon as the next cold front nears the area. This cold front will begin to overspread the region with rain late Monday night and very early on Tuesday.
The rain will then continue through the morning before tapering off around noon. Temperatures on Tuesday will end up in the low and mid 40s, but highs will return to the 30s on Wednesday.
- - Lawyers for Allentown mayor in court for suit over attorney fees
- - Lehigh Valley Charter High School for the Arts lets the 'sunshine in' with its production of HAIR
- - Local lawmakers have mixed reactions to Trump's tax plan
- - Emmaus High School, Adidas sign 4-year contract
- - 2 women in critical condition after crash near Dorney Park
- - Cosby, daughter, lawyer speak out as sex assault trial looms
- - Fitzpatrick, Lowenthal introduce gerrymandering resolution legislation
- - Daughter: Bill Cosby 'is not abusive, violent or a rapist'
- - Mother, son breaking business barriers for those with autism
- - Pottstown School District approves new superintendent
|Record||92°F April 26, 1990||30°F April 26, 2001|