Today: Partly sunny with a chillier wind. High: 45
Tonight: Generally clear skies. Low: 26
Monday: Partly sunny, breezy and mild. High: 51 Low: 37
It will be pretty quiet across eastern Pennsylvania and western New Jersey through late Monday night. Today the region will experience plenty of sunshine as temperatures hover in the low and mid 40s throughout the day.
The wind out of the northwest may make temperatures feel colder than that at times, but it will still be a mild day for mid January. Monday will be even milder as highs top out near 50 degrees.
Sunnier skies earlier in the day on Monday will fade as the clouds increase during the afternoon as the next cold front nears the area. This cold front will begin to overspread the region with rain late Monday night and very early on Tuesday.
The rain will then continue through the morning before tapering off around noon. Temperatures on Tuesday will end up in the low and mid 40s, but highs will return to the 30s on Wednesday.
- - Authorities ask for help in 1993 murder; $10,000 reward still available
- - Police plan update on probe of package explosion
- - Philadelphia OKs targeted recount, rejects software analysis
- - Judge blocks precinct recounts in Montgomery County
- - Trump alma mater gives sanctuary to students in US illegally