Much colder air will move in Monday night and Tuesday with lows in the upper teens, and that's where the temperature will remain on Tuesday. With the wind, it will feel like the single digits Monday night.
Wind chill values will dip to 10 to 15 degrees below zero later Tuesday and Tuesday night.
A storm will bring snow to the area on Tuesday. There's no question it will provide heavier snow to the southern and eastern parts of our area, yielding six to 12 inches in Philadelphia and points south and east.
Berks County, the Lehigh Valley and northern New Jersey could receive between three and six inches of snowfall. An accumulation of one to three inches of snow is expected in northern Carbon, Monroe and Schuylkill counties.
A small shift in track, speed and intensity could alter the forecast.Future satellite, radar images of snowstorm
- - VIDEO: Hundreds come together to honor Grace Packer
- - Hundreds attend memorial for Grace Packer
- - Grace Packer's birth mom, family attend memorial service
- - Advocate: Grace Packer tragedy should spur system review
- - Pennsylvania State Department of Human Services investigating Grace Packer's death
This may cause some temporary disruption of the cameras in this livestream.