A shower or thunderstorm can't be ruled out in spots Thursday evening, especially to the north, but most places will remain dry.
Partly cloudy skies will dominate across the area overnight, along with humid conditions and low temperatures around 70 degrees.
Friday looks to be a hot and humid day with a mix of clouds and sunshine and highs in the lower 90s.
Little is expected to change over the weekend with the hot and humid conditions sticking around as temperatures top out around 90 both days.
We also expect to see a mix of sun and clouds this weekend, with a shower or thunderstorm possible in spots, mainly during the afternoon and evening hours.
- - U.S. District Judge James Knoll Gardner dies at 76
- - Possible lethal batch of heroin leads to 6 overdoses, 1 deadly in Easton
- - Tractor trailer catches fire at Rt. 22 and Schoenersville Rd. in Bethlehem
- - Allentown police arrest 3 for passing fake checks
- - U-Haul truck crashes into pole along S. Pike Avenue in Salisbury Twp.
|Record||92°F April 27, 1990||30°F April 27, 1933|