After a chance for brief, spotty showers this morning, lower humidity moves in and the next few days look terrific!
A cool front is finally coming through this morning ending the threat for downpours.
We can still see a brief, spotty shower today, but most of the area will remain dry.
Skies will turn partly sunny and it will begin to turn less humid during the afternoon.
Wednesday looks great with mostly sunny skies and highs in the lower 80s with low humidity.
Thursday also looks nice with partly sunny skies and highs in the upper 70s.
- - 2 people in stable condition after Norristown shooting
- - Philadelphia to keep 'AMOR,' the bilingual 'LOVE' sculpture
- - Mom charged over 2-year-old's death; investigation continues
- - Authorities ask for help in 1993 murder; $10,000 reward still available
- - Police plan update on probe of package explosion