Mostly cloudy skies took over on Sunday with a bit of snow overspreading the area during the late afternoon hours as a low pressure system approached from the west.
The snow will continue to affect the area this evening before quickly coming to an end as the disturbance pulls off to the east.
This nuisance snow event will leave behind a general 1 to 3 inches of accumulations for most places (3 inch totals will be more likely in the higher elevations). Behind this system we will see some clearing occur overnight with lows dropping into the upper teens and lower 20s. Partly sunny skies will be featured on Monday along with cold conditions as highs hold in the middle 20s. Little is expected to change on Tuesday with high temperatures remaining in the middle 20s under partly sunny skies.
Tonight: Light snow ending before midnight. Total snowfall around 1-3 inches; Some clearing late. Low: 18
Monday: Partly sunny and cold. High: 26 Low: 8
- - Hanover Township hears Turkey Hill liquor license request
- - Season ends for Lehigh men's lacrosse in Patriot League quarterfinals
- - A career (and a giraffe) is born
- - North Catasauqua Borough Council give sinkhole house owner an ultimatum
- - Alfaro powers IronPigs to win at Columbus to open road trip
|Record||93°F April 26, 1915||30°F April 26, 2001|