Clear to partly cloudy skies will be featured overnight along with light winds and cold temperatures.
Low temperatures are expected to end up in the lower and middle 20s overnight.
Some fog will also be an issue overnight and early Thursday morning, so watch for reduced visibility.
Since the temperatures will be below 32 degrees in most locations overnight, black ice and freezing fog may be a concern through Thursday morning.
Keep an eye out for slick spots around the area, especially on untreated surfaces.
Thursday will start off with a good amount of sunshine before the cloud cover increases once again.
Highs on Thursday are expected to hold in the upper 30s and lower 40s.
A bit of rain and drizzle will push into the area late Thursday or Thursday night as another disturbance approaches the region.
The rain will continue through Friday morning before coming to an end by early afternoon.
Rainfall amounts will range between a quarter and three quarters of an inch.
Temperatures are expected to hold around 40 degrees on Thursday before climbing into the upper 40s and lower 50s on Friday.
- - Judge: Only one Cosby accuser can testify at sex assault trial
- - Too few flushes get legislative candidate thrown off ballot
- - Pete Rose appears on Phillies' wall of fame ballot
- - Philly mayor: $5.7M beverage tax haul doubles projections
- - Sunoco building 2 pipelines, not just 1 across Pennsylvania
- - NPS to close River Rd. in Middle Smithfield to protect migrating amphibians
- - 6 charged in connection with alleged gang slaying
- - Mother charged after concealing death of baby
- - Saylorsburg man faces DUI charge, child was in car
- - Immigration officials detain alleged undocumented immigrants in Poconos